POA package priceHouse and Land Package: 59 Cuttlefish Circuit, TARNEIT, VIC 3029
This under construction Mimosa home is best positioned home in the popular The Grove Estate, close to the Good News Lutheran College, Islamic College of Melbourne, child care centre, parklands, Tarneit West Shopping Centre, public transport, Tarneit train station & upcoming estate's own shopping centre. This Estate is ideal for young families looking to fulfill their new dream homes or for investor alike looking to built their investment portfolio.
This brand new house comes equipped with luxury turn-key inclusions such as professionally styled interior colour themes, stone bench tops, carpets, tiles and landscaping.
This well considered floor plan offers a generous master bedroom with a private en-suite and large walk-in robe. The kitchen overlooks the meals zone at the center of the home which spills into an adjoining family room. A private study hub connects to three good sized bedrooms located at the rear of the home. Complete with a lounge, theatre, alfresco walk-in pantry, walk-in linen, built-in wardrobes, laundry room, separate WC and a double garage.
This well designed home comprises:
· 4 good size bedrooms with formal lounge, theatre, meal room and two bathrooms
· Master bedroom features walk in robes and en-suite.
· Rest of the bedrooms are equipped with sliding BIR's
· Modern kitchen with loads of cupboard space, striking 20mm stone bench-top, quality 900mm stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and microvawe
· Spacious open plan living area adjacent to kitchen with separate front lounge area
High end upgrades include:
· High ceiling (2700mm)
· Ducted heating and Evaporative cooling
· Remote controlled double garage with drive through and internal access
· Timber and glass English Walnut entry door
· Exposed aggregate driveway and alfresco
· Laminate timber floor throughout the house
· Walk in pantry with shelves and velour finish kitchen cabinets
· Milano latte gloss tiles in the wet areas
· LED downlights and double power point throughout the house
· Concrete roof tiles
· Solar gas boosted hot water unit.
Other nearby amenities include, walk to proposed town centre, schools and train station, estate parks and walking tracks along Davis creek. You will truly love the lifestyle of this home and location has to offer.
Please contact the agent for full inclusion list. Act Fast as it won't last long!!
Call Shami Khan on 0421 674 071 for further information!!
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist.
House Features Bedrooms: 4
7/4 Norwest Avenue, Laverton VIC 3028