$ 616,000 package priceHouse and Land Package: 22 Bluebell Close, BROADFORD, VIC 3658
Consumer please note: Stroud Homes is not a real estate agent, cannot sell land and will refer you to a licensed agent to complete any land purchase. Stroud Homes has used the price (as advertised by local real estate agents) for the block of land referred to in this package. Using this advertised price allows us to helpfully provide you with a price that is more realistic because we’ve tailor fit the home to the land - considering site works, water and sewer pipe and electrical lead-in lengths and other site specific items.
Includes; 2 mts of site fall and $15,000 septic allowance.
At approx. 16.5 meters wide, the Cedar 164 (17.68 sqs) is right at home on acreage land.
Already have a shed and don’t need a garage? It can be hard to find a good plan, since so many homes are designed around a double garage. If you plan to extend later the Cedar 164’s simple shape means options abound for future expansion! A country size U-shape kitchen with walk-in pantry looks over a generous combined open-living area. A breakfast bar is great for feeding the little ones or a pre-dinner drinks with friends. Cross ventilation king! With windows on each side of the home, you’ll be able to fling them open and enjoy the sort of freshness that only a gentle breeze flowing through your home can bring. Glass sliding doors off the dining complete the a bright and breezy living environment. With this many windows you’ll never waste a view! All 4 bedrooms are 3m x 3m or larger and a linen cupboard and dedicated broom cupboard come as standard.
Broadford is built around High Street which is lined with native trees and has a service road running along both sides. A number of shops and a supermarket make up the town centre, with the railway station and Commercial Hotel situated at the western end of town. Broadford is built on the banks of Sunday Creek.
Mount Piper, just west of Broadford, offers scenic bushwalking. The Mount Disappointment State Forest, south-east of town, encompasses the Sunday Creek Reservoir and the Strath Creek Falls, offering spectacular views from the summit of the actual mountain. Broadford is just over an hour by car or train (90km) north of Melbourne.
The Stroud Home appeal:
• First Price, Final Price – Our Zebra logo represents the “black and white” approach we take to all we do. Our quoted price is our final price – no hidden surprises!
• Free site evaluation - Our complimentary site inspection will give you a more accurate assessment of what your development costs will be.
• Essentials Range of Inclusions
• Rated in the TOP 5% build quality - Independent quality inspectors have rated Stroud Homes in the top 5% of all builders they inspect throughout Australia.
• Prefer another design. We have over 90 beautiful homes to choose from. All come with our 81 Standard Inclusions which means you just need to turn up and move in. Upgrades are available including the choice of some design winning facades.
Note: advertised price is based on $335,000 from the land agent and may vary following site inspection and engineering and developer approvals.
House Features Bedrooms: 4
7b Bourbong Street